Ice Cream Pizza!!!
Alexa was pretty excited to eat it but not as excited to make the cookie crust.. she was hugely interested in her bead set she just got and really wanted to make jewelry for some special people. Which turned out to work great that way I could hurry up and get the cookie crust made and cool a lot faster. Once the cookie was cooled Alexa wanted to help put the Ice Cream on the cookie.. but I'm not sure that eating the ice cream straight from the bucket is helping.. :D But needless to say it was sure great to have a little Munchkin to laugh at while I was fixing the pizza for us to eat. Then in no time it was time to put the chocolate and sprinkles on top, and the sprinkles were Alexa's job and I think she did such a great job! We put it it the freezer (which I had to move a few things just so the pizza pan would fit) and since it was late we decided we would eat it the next day.. well we never said what time the next day... Mommy, Alexa, and Daddy all had a piece of ice cream pizza for breakfast! (how often do you have this great of a treat and then try to wait till Lunch or later the next day- never!) It turned out soooo good that I think the next time they have a BIG sale on ice cream I might think about doing it again!![]() |

No comments:
Post a Comment