background

Monday, August 29, 2011

A Date night with my hubby

So on Saturday night I got done with work around 7pm and then entire time at work I kept thinking about all the stress John and I have been under and how we are trying to keep it together and not fight as much. So I thought it would would be a good idea just to get out and do something small together and hopefully try to make it cost as cheap as possible. I talked to a few people at work and asked then for good places to go for a cheap date and one of them mentioned the Home Town Creamery. It is an ice cream place in our town that they actually make all their ice cream homemade style right there on sight. They have so many choices to choose from there it is amazing!!!  They do a double scoop ice cream there (which turns out to be 3 scoops of ice cream in a bowl) and the girl working that night told me I could get more than that for the same price since it was our first time there. So... I got 5 scoops instead and it was SOO delicious!! And best part they didn't all melt together and taste funny and even the parts that did blend together still tasted really good together!! I got Blue Moon, Cookie Dough, French Silk, Tin on the Roof, and Peach Something (has Raspberry Swirl in it!) And John got a cone with Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake!
YUMMY!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment