Today Alexa was being super cute and I had to blog this! In my last blog I mentioned about Alexa wearing my Kitty costume in Petsmart. She also wore it home and didn't take it off till later when we were taking pictures of us two at home. Well... this morning a little girl came and asked me if she could be a Kitty today. Of course I said yes! So for half the day today I had a Kitty in my home that wanted her belly scratched, and wanted me to follow her around, and play with her. Slowly through out the day the Kitty costume came off. First the ears so she could crawl under her bed with her glow sticks, then the collar because it got caught in her hair and then finally when it was time for swimming lessons soon the tail came off too. She was such a good kitty! And when I gave her the glow sticks she spent a good hour or two under her bed and if it weren't for those glow sticks.. I never would have seen her when playing hide and seek today. :)




 |
This is all I could see when looking for her when playing hide and seek!
It was kind of a give away but then she pretend to be a monster
going to get mommy! Ahhh!!!! :) |
It was such a great day today!
No comments:
Post a Comment