So today was Alexa's first day of Preschool (Home school Preschool). She had a lot of fun even though today was not in a schedule at all at least she got to have the lesson. The lesson is 'All about Me'. We first started the rest of the day off by going to the Library to pick up some books that Alexa likes to read or have read to her. Then we came home and started on everything. We played kick ball, used play dough to make ourselves, played house, sang songs, and read a book a few times and more. She had a ton of fun and laughed so hard through half the lessons and when it was time for bed she wanted to keep playing but she was so tired and yawning that she just went along with it. We went to bed talking about what months were and within five minutes of laying down she was fast asleep. First day of Preschool went pretty good, just hope that it will just keep getting better and Alexa will be excited more about Mommy being her teacher.The week before we started Preschool I was super busy prepping for this week. I studied lesson plans, and books upon books, I even went places and talked to everyone I came into contact with.. I found what we call the 'School Store' and found some posters and such for Alexa. I even stopped at the 'Craft Store' and picked up some poster board to make a Learning poster for Alexa which turned out pretty good. Also picked up some stuff the make a fishing pole to fish for fish numbers and fish ABC's. Here is a little look at what is up and around our house now...

No comments:
Post a Comment