background

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A day to catch up

  So with John in his second week of school, yesterday was a day to get my errands done and some extra stuff done but still have a lot more to go I feel. When I was doing Alexa's hair yesterday morning she decided she wanted her hair to be just like Auntie's hair. I gave it a whirl and it turned out pretty good and she was pretty happy with it, which is what really matters!


  
  Then we started the afternoon of yesterday by first going to J. C. Penny to get a package that I ordered to the store. Alexa wanted to go into the stroller into the store, she said she wasn't feeling good so mommy totally understood. We got up to the catalog department and the nice lady working there went and got our package. As soon as she brought it out from back it was 20 questions from Alexa wondering what was in the big bag. And all the way to the car I kept telling her that she could see what was in the bag if she was good once she got into the car. She was super excited to see what it was all she could do was ask how much longer till we got to the car. I don't think holding the big bag on her lap in the stroller all the way to the car was much help with her curiousness. In the car she found out it was a new Ready Bed! Princess one too! She out grew her Dora one awhile ago so I got the Princess one on sale for half the price at J.C. Penny's. Pretty Cool in our book!
Munchkin of course had to sleep in it right away
  We also we to the pet store (Petsmart) to get our water tested, due to having some problems with it. And we also had to pick up a new bubbler for Alexa's fish tank which I think this one fits better in the Princess tank..it's a castle!

  Then we went to Michael's craft store to use a gift card and I told Alexa she cold get something and she decided after walking around the store a few times that she wanted to get a small sewing machine. It was only $20 and I should've known from the price that it wouldn't work. Well we also stopped at JoAnns to pick up some scrap material for her to make barbie clothes (purple color of course) and when we got home we set up the sewing machine right away. I started to sew with it with munchkin but you could literally very easy pull out all the tread from the fabric. I even tried to go over it a few times and nothing helped. So I had to explain to a heart broken girl that it wasn't going to work and we had to take it back to the store. She was so upset because she wanted to sew just like great grandma does. So that night I made a call to great grandma and asked if the next time we visit if Alexa could sew with her on her big sewing machine and make some barbie doll clothes out of the little piece of fabric she got. Now Alexa is waiting...

  Today Alexa's stomach still isn't treating her the greatest but at least she is active. Today we are cleaning house, mailing letters, laundry if I remember to get quarters sometime, organizing for winter clothes soon and packing the small soon summer clothes, cleaning both fish tanks, and so forth. Most of all just staying close to the house with Alexa not feeling the greatest. But it has been nice to have a few days off from work to get some stuff done around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment