Today has been so full of excitement and laughter! We decided to go straight outside to play kickball and soccer before the storms came. Alexa is getting pretty good at kicking the ball farther, and she told mommy that when she gets bigger she is going to kick the ball all the way to the sky! That's really far! Then once mommy tried kicking the ball harder to fly in the air to her and my shoe flew off!! We both laughed so hard our tummies hurt when we could finally breathe again!
I then decided to quick run inside and grab her backpack to take some preschool pictures with her backpack and pig tales. They turned out amazing for my camera, which I am so grateful for! In the pictures she couldn't stop laughing either. I think someone pitched the funny bone in her a few days ago and it got stuck because recently she just starts laughing about literally anything or even nothing at all and can't stop laughing.
I had to add almost all of them because they are too cute and funny!
After kickball we came back into the house for circle time and then to finish her portfolio that we started yesterday. Turned out AWESOME!! She was pretty happy with the way it turned out since she got to put on a lot of horses on it!! Every horse on the portfolio has to be next to his family she said so that was the reason for so many horses..

No comments:
Post a Comment