background

Sunday, July 10, 2011

The begining of our life as 3

John and I met at a daycare center that we use to work at in March of 2009. When I left the daycare to return to my old job John kept in touch with me and soon enough things started to spark. A few months later John and I went to Nauvoo, IL on a Young Single Adult trip to visit the Temple, see the Nauvoo Pageant, the visitor center, and so forth.
On this Special trip John had proposed to me right in front of the Temple, and of course how could I not say YES!! Everything was so beautiful around us, the temple, the view, the spirit, and even the weather was on our side.
For the next months ahead of us John and I spent days getting to know each other even more and including Alexa in on everything. It really showed me how much John was happy to be becoming a father figure to Alexa.
About 8 months later John and I went down to Nauvoo to be sealed in the Temple for time and eternity. We lived in Weston, WI for the first year of our marriage. We loved our apartment so much, we were so sad to leave it. We lived 3 blocks from the daycare center Alexa went to, 4 blocks from Target and Pick n' Save, and 2 blocks for a big park. The apartment was a nice size for us and had a large open yard the city owned right across the street that we played at a lot, and a large driveway that Alexa LOVED to color on with calk.

No comments:

Post a Comment