background

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Two year Anniversary

It has been such an amazing two years with my hubby! Sure we have had our trials and times of learning patience but I don't see a year when that will never happen. John is done with his second semester of school at MCAD and is doing such an amazing job in his work that he blows me away. He's been studying so hard trying to become better at everything and making sure he is learning and remembering everything he is taught. So this year for our anniversary I thought he deserved something a little more special.

The movie AVENGERS had just came out a month or so ago and he has been wanting to see it so much! He was willing to wait till it came out on Red box since we are working hard to save money to get ahead a little later in life. BUT I decided that that would take too long. So while visiting family in WI on our vacation, my sister and mom took Alexa out for some fun for bowling, ice cream, and playing at the park and I took John to go see the Avengers in 3D.


I went almost an hour early to buy the tickets in fear they just might sell out of them and I could see the pure excitement in John's face.  So just before the movie we decided to go out to eat at Denny's (since it was close by and we weren't picky where to celebrate our 2 years) The T-Bone and shrimp I got there was just amazing! And John said he loved his burger and loved how it wouldn't fit in his mouth just to take a bite.

Got to the movies and found ourselves sitting in the theater with only two other couples.Was pretty nice to have an almost open theater to ourselves.  The Avengers movie is probably one of thee best movies we have seen in a very long time!! If we had more money we would be going back to see it a second time.  One thing is for sure that we are saving our money to buy it as soon as it comes out!

On our Anniversary day John and I both had to work. He worked all morning and I worked all night. But John had such a lovely surprise for me when I came home. Our special juice (known as fake wine), candles, and a movie. He rented Breaking Dawn part 1 for me since I have been wanting to see it for some time now just has to be when Alexa was well passed out in bed and most nights I want to go to bed soon after shes in.  It was a wonderful surprise and just another reason as to why I love him so much!

I love you hun and can't wait to see what the next years to come bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment